A Custom Cleaner LLC, is closely monitoring COVID-19 (coronavirus) and its impact in our community. The health and safety of our customers is our highest priority during this time. While we cannot control the severity or unpredictability of this virus, we can take preventive measures to limit the spread and impact of COVID-19. We are currently acting with prudence in our day-to-day operation with basic preventative safety measures following the guidance set forth by the U.S. Federal Government, Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other health agencies, including:
· Cleaning hands with soap often, for at least 20 seconds.
· Using an alcohol-based hand sanitizer when soap and water are not available.
· Keeping the recommended 6 feet from people.
· Cleaning frequently touched surfaces.
· Covering cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throwing tissue in the trash.
· Staying home when sick.
We encourage our customers to let us know in advance of an appointment if there are any concerns or they would like us to take special precautions. We will continue to closely monitor the situation surrounding the COVID-19 coronavirus and act accordingly.
We are currently only servicing Essential Business’s
Now is a wonderful time to reevaluate the way commercial buildings are being cleaned and serviced. We as cleaning professionals are kept up to date on CDC guidelines and standards and implement them within our standards of cleaning.
What we do:
· In your business, our team uses a sanitizing solution to wipe down light switches, doorknobs, bathroom surfaces, and other commonly touched areas. We clean and sanitize your business using products that include certain Environmental Protection Association (EPA) registered disinfecting products and specific cleaning methods, such as mopping with microfiber mops, which have demonstrated a 99% reduction in bacteria.
· We use a floor scrubber machine to disinfect high foot traffic areas.
· We keep all gear on site so we do not cross contaminant, from bringing it back and forth from job to job.
· We are closely monitoring national, state and local health agencies for the most recent developments and following the guidance of government and public health officials.